I just wanted to share with you my current nail color! So it's been five days since I last removed my nail polish. I just wanted my nails to breathe for at least a few days since it has been months of constant polish changing which resulted to a really dark-stained nails. Ugh! Anyway, my nails are still stained but for a person who loves to paint her nails, it's really a torture for me not being able to search through my stash and look for that perfect-for-today shade! I think I just have to change my base coat, because it does not work in protecting my nails from dark polishes.
So for my manicure today, I use (in order of using):
|L-R: Caronia Nail Hardener & Base Coat, Bobbie Premium Nail Creme in Cheeky, Caronia Fast-Dry Topcoat, Bobbie Basic Top Coat in Matte, and Caronia Kwik-Dry & Cuticle Conditioner|
After applying base coat (I cannot paint my nails without a base coat. It kinda makes me feel naked, if it makes sense lol), I painted my nails with Bobbie Premium Nail Creme in Cheeky. I let it dry for at least 10 minutes. Then I apply the second coat of it. Allowed my nails to dry. Then, I applied the Caronia top coat for a glossier finish. Applied one coat of Bobbie Top Coat in Matte. Then the Caronia Kwik-Dry for faster drying and smudge-free nails! And then, tada!!! I now achieve a purplish gray nails! It also has microshimmers. Sorry, my camera just can't capture them! Huhuhu!
*Note: You can use either Caronia or Bobbie Top Coat. I just apply Caronia Top Coat because I think it will help prolong the life of my polish. Hahah!
Photos before applying the matte top coat:
Bobbie Premium Nail Creme in Cheeky--What I like:
- affordable for only 36php
- highly pigmented in just one coat (so far the best polish from Bobbie that offers me good color payoff)
- widely available in any drugstores nationwide
- toxic trio free
- dries quickly
- does not create bubbles or ugly streaks (needs skills)
- the brush just easily fans out making application easier
- doesn't chip easily
- doesn't make my nails yellow
- with cute holo microshimmers ( I swear it just looks cuter in person)
Bobbie Premium Nail Creme in Cheeky--What I don't like:
With matte top coat:
Bobbie Basic Top Coat in Matte--What I like:
- gives my nails just the perfect matte
- affordable for 36php also
- formula's the same with other Bobbie Nail Cremes
Bobbie Basic Top Coat in Matte--What I don't like:
- can be very streaky if you don't know how to apply polishes on your nails
- dries quickly as I am still spreading the formula all over my nails
Verdict: Get yours now! If you love painting your nails often but do not want to spend a lot, this is your best option! It comes in wide variety of shades in which you could choose from! I often stumble upon seeing displays of Bobbie Nail Cremes in Watsons because all of the shades look great and you can hardly choose the best of the best!