Hi, guys! If you read my previous post about Gluta-C Products Haul, I have promised there to put a review on each product after I've tested them myself. And now, I am ready to share to you what I think of this Gluta-C Intense Whitening Facial Day Cream! Sorry if it takes years, kidding.
I call myself as an avid user of moisturizers ever since, especially those whitening ones. I can still remember two years ago when I used to stay under the sun because we were practicing our Citizenship Advancement Training or CAT. It's like a military training which we were required to attend to from third year high school up to fourth year. I never used sunscreen products during those times since I am still not aware of the harmful effects the sun can give my skin. Seriously, it's like I grew up too late, I cry. Anyway, we were not allowed to put anything on our face, so that's why. And staying under the sun for at least six hours per week in two years, gave me this ugly dark face which so far has been improved due to constant usage of whitening products.
Now, you can't get me to stay outdoors without applying products that has SPF properties! Hahah! Perks of learning! :P
So the facial cream is cheaper than their night serum. Honestly, I like this product because it could be a good makeup base, however, for an oily-typed skin (like mine), I don't recommend using the Gluta-C Intense Whitening Facial Cream since it would make your face sweat a lot. It would leave your face with that sticky, greasy, oily feel which I really, really hate on face creams. After applying it on my face, my face feels heavy so to somehow decrease the uncomfortable feeling, I just tap on some press powder onto my face.
So this product offers whitening benefits due to its Glutathione, Root extracts, Vitamin A, C, and E contents, sun protection, anti-aging, and moisturizing factors.
I wash my face with a mild soap in the morning, pat dry, and then I apply Gluta-C Whitening Toner before using Gluta-C Intense Whitening Day Cream. And tada! I'm off to somewhere!
What I like
- whitens effectively (after a month use)
- really moisturizes, best for people with normal to dry skin
- has Glutathione, Vitamin C, A, and E
- makes skin soft and smooth
- smells not too overpowering
- has SPF25 for sun protection
- widely available
- retails for only 149.75php for a 30ml tube
- comes in squeezable tube for better application
What I don't like:
- leaves my face feeling sticky probably because of the Shea Butter (I recommend to avoid using product with Shea Butter if your skin is suffering from oiliness just like me, instead use water-based products which are light on your skin)
- though having SPF properties, I wish it could be at least SPF30
- makes my face oily
So that's it guys! You might as well check out my other Gluta C products review! Happy blogging!
Gluta-C Insta-White Cream
Keep updated by following me on my social media accounts: