To start with, let me tell you that Myra-E is so far the best smelling lotion I've ever tried in my whole life and the smell just kept me coming back to using it all over again! At first, I didn't have any idea that I would be so interested in sharing with you, guys, my overall experience in using the aforementioned lotion. But the time is ripe. Hahah! After finishing so many bottles of this lotion, finally, I can now talk about it here on my blog post/review.
Anyway, I've been using it for years now, well not as in every day, but like what I've said, I keep on coming back to this lotion. My mom also too! She's actually the one who prefers to try out the other brands of lotion but we both end up buying Myra every after use.
I've been using it every after bath, preferably in the morning and at night and my skin just feels so soft like I wanted to touch and smell it, that's how yummy the whole formula is!
Below is the photo of the Myra-E Hand & Body Lotion:
|Myra hand and Body Lotion (ranging between PHP200-300)|
|Comes in pump bottle|
|What it claims|
|Has an expiration date|
|Can you see those tiny little beads???|
|Comes in creamy white texture|
Myra Hand & Body Lotion--What I like?
- comes in a pump tube which makes application easier
- with Vitamin-E beads for younger and smoother looking skin
- dries quickly without the sticky feeling (guaranteed)
- smells oh-so-good
- creamy formula yet it makes your skin feels light
- comes in different sizes
- available in any retail or drugstores nationwide
- effectively moisturizes
- prevents skin damage from sun's exposure
Myra Hand & Body Lotion--What I don't like?
- Has dimethicone which may clog the pores
- Has SLS which may be harmful to health
Would I buy this again?
- Definitely! Not just that it smells so good, it's also very effective in moisturizing your skin and making it softer and smoother! I consider it as one of the best lotion I've tried and I'm really happy that I get to try and review it here! I would buy this again when I ran out of my current lotion!
Have you tried Myra-E Hand and Body Lotion? Share it here with me! Happy blogging! xx