Being a beauty blogger, we tend to change skin care routines as often as possible so emptying products is almost an impossible feat unless you really like them so much that you can't get over them. Being a student on a tight budget, it is always a boon to me when I use up all of a product's content because I feel like I consumed all my money's worth and it feels really good to live without excess. Whether they are effective or not, at least I came to a verdict as to repurchase or not.
No matter how compelling I can be to myself to empty a product first before jumping to another one, I still end up either throwing them away or just give them to friends so it's really a pride to have at least seven cleared items from my beauty stash!
1. St. Ives Even and Bright Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange Scrub, Watsons, P204. I don't know if you are well-informed that I love scrubs. So much. And St. Ives is one of those skin care brands that I grew to love. Their scrubs are composed of 100% natural exfoliants, is hypoallergenic and paraben-free. What I like so much about this product is how fine and gentle the scrubs are--suitable and recommended even to those who have sensitive skin. It also gently slough away dead skin cells, leaving your skin clearer, brighter, smoother and softer!
2. Leiania House of Beauty Milky Apricot face and Body Scrub, Leiania House of Beauty, P305. This scrub reminds me of St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub. They look the same but they are different in the texture, formulation and consistency. This scrub is cream-based but not really creamy that a little could go a long way so generous amount is really needed per bath. Did I tell you how I am really addicted to the scent of this? Gah! It smells so yummy! All I can't think of is how I love milk!
3. Leiania House of Beauty Dark Chocolate Face and Body Collagen Scrub, Leiania House of Beauty, P305. The main selling point of this product could be its semblance to chocolate fondue with ground bits of cocoa. If it were in a separate container, I could have mistaken it as something edible! The scrubs are a bit bigger and more abrasive for face use unlike the two previous scrubs but it is just perfect for some serious body scrubbing to release stress and freshen up your skin! Both the Milky Apricot and this Dark Chocolate Face & Body Scrub will leave your skin moisturized with all the healthy oils on it.
4. Beauty Pitch Milky Body Scrub, Beauty Pitch PH, P180. I am not really a fan of dry scrubs. I find them abrasive on the skin even with the finest scrubs. But what I like most about this Milky Body Scrub is how it really looks and smells like powdered milk. Wait, I think it's more of a yellowed skimmed milk with bits of oat and which smells so delish. Despite it being not cream-based, it is easy to apply, a bit rough on skin but will leave it totally smooth and soft after rinse.
5. Leiania House of Beauty Extra Strength Underarm Whitening Cream, Leiania House of Beauty, P660 (duo). I am actually in loved with this underarm cream. Not only it makes my pits soft and smooth but also it slows the growth of hair so there's minimal waxing needed. It smells very floral too and dries easily without the greasy after-feel.
6. Sooper Beaute Tomato Serum, Sooper Beaute, P280. We all know what tomatoes can do to our complexion--makes it more glowing, brighter and younger-looking which are just some of its numerous uses for the skin. This Tomato Serum here is a keeper. It's really moisturizing and hydrating without the greasy and heavy feeling, dries easily and replaces dull, dry and rough skin with more glowing and healthier complexion.
7. Leiania House of Beauty Ultra Moist and Tone Whitening Lotion, Leiania House of Beauty, P280. Among all drugstore and non-drugstore lotions that I have used, Leiania House of Beauty Ultra Moist and Tone Whitening Lotion is my most favorite. Why not? It's made of 100% organic and natural ingredients, it moisturizes skin, improves its overall condition, smells REALLY nice, brightens and soothes the skin and makes it appear glowing, healthy and bright. What is better than slathering pure goodness on the skin, hm?
Looking forward for more empties next month! I already got a hint what they will be! Til my next post, beautiful people! Happy blogging!